The Shire of Coldedernhale invites you to The Eighteenth Provost Challenge! April 29, 2023/AS LVIII
Join your fellow fencers in a day to challenge as you push your skills, learn from each other, and see who becomes the next Provost Champion!
Site opens at 4 pm Friday April 28, 2023. Site closes noon Sunday April 30, 2023
$20 Adult registration (age 18 and over)
$15 Member adult registration
17 & under are free
NOTE: We are not collecting money for pre-reg but please go to our pre-reg form to help us plan for classes and authorizations.
- There is a $6/day state park fee PER car. Not per person
- Outdoor camping at the lodge is free. There is also limited room for sleeping in the lodge, subject to change based on COVID numbers in Hughes County.
- Checks payable to SCA Inc – Shire of Coldedernhale
- Pre-registration is highly encouraged so we can plan classes and lunch. Click here to pre-register! Here is the current schedule as of November 23rd, 2022.
- The site is handicapped accessible. However, all activities take place outside so be prepared for rough ground and inclines.
- We will have several large pavilions for covered outdoor populace space.
- Children are welcome, but no children’s activities are planned.
- We will have our traditional lunch of soup and rolls. It will be on a donation basis. You are welcome to bring your own foods, especially if you have special dietary needs. Click here to see more information about lunch, food and lodging.
- The site is wet.
- Showers on site.
The Event Steward is Ealdred of Malmesbury / Dawson Lewis. He can be reached at EaldredSCA@aol.com or via text/phone at 605-222-9530
The Marshal in Charge is Tancorix inigena Bivaidonas / Aviana Knochel. She can be reached at email@example.com or through Facebook.
Although the SCA complies with all applicable laws to try to ensure the health and safety of our event participants, we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure to infectious diseases during in-person events. By participating in the in-person events of the SCA, you acknowledge and accept the potential risks. You agree to take any additional steps to protect your own health and safety and those under your control as you believe to be necessary.
For more details, please see our COVID plan.